3 Times #1 Bestselling Author
It is truly a privilege to share messages that
touch and inspire your heart, mind, and soul.
Chirp: Communicating Happy, Insightful but Real Perspectives
Chirp gives you practical advice on how to enhance your authenticity in communication
from the inside out.
After reading Chirp you will have:
- A boost of confidence in your communication
- Clarity on what is worth talking about, and what isn’t
- A stronger ability to express your boundaries
- More peace of mind related to the biggest conflicts you deal with
- Newfound time and energy to create an extraordinary life
“We all know that communication is the basis to every successful relationship. In Chirp you’ll discover simple and powerful ways to boost your effectiveness as a communicator, and enhance your relationships.”
– Ellen Rogin, Co-Author of the NY Times Bestseller Picture Your Prosperity
“I love the way Kara shows how our habitual approaches to communication can skew the messages we share with others. She offers simple, practical ways to speak our truth. If you’re looking to improve your clarity and confidence while communicating with friends, family, and business associates, Chirp is for you.”
– Brian Smith, UGG Founder
Chica: Creating Happy, Inspiring and Curious Adventures
Chica combines authentic stories with deep insights for a true look at what happiness,
adventure, and success really is.
Here’s what people love about Chica:
- Simple tips for how to create more synchronicity in your life
- Advice on how to create a strong, internal foundation
- Inspirational thoughts on how to dream big, think big and create big
- Real stories of challenge and success…how to create results in spite of obstacles
- Journal space to reflect and create your own plan as you read along
Buy it NOW!!
“I love Kara Deringer. She’s not one of those teachers who says one thing and lives another but someone who is honest, authentic, and walks her talk. She knows the formula for creating a life you love and shares that formula in her insightful, practical and uniquely witty Kara-way. You’ll love her personal stories and easy-to-read prose in Chica – but most of all, you’ll love how happiness and success begin to unfold for you in ways you didn’t think were even possible.”
– Debra Poneman, Bestselling Chicken Soup for the Soul Author
Chill: Creating Happiness in Life and Love
This book is truly the ULTIMATE blueprint to living a CHILL life.
If you feel stuck, stagnant, or just uncomfortably numb with where you are at in life…then I want you to join me in this journey.
Here’s what to expect to get out of Chill:
- Massage out the mental knots that cause you to procrastinate…time and time again
- Understand the universe’s immense power…learn when to take action and when to let go
- Reign in your emotions so that you can make powerful decisions
- Get over your quest for perfection…crank out and check off your goal list daily
- Muscle up your healthy living with simple and effective tips
- Green your life and boost your happiness quotient
- Overcome defeat… come back stronger, and more determined than ever
- Learn from 4 POWERFUL true stories of women who ROCK!
Buy it NOW!!
“What Elizabeth Gilbert gave us in Eat, Pray, Love, Kara Deringer does in Chill. Kara’s real and witty sharing is full of wisdom and practical tips. With vulnerability, passion, and spunk, Kara shares personal stories about her life and encourages you to find your own way. This easy to read piece is full of depth and will challenge your thinking. You’ll be left wondering when her second book is coming out.”
– Teresa de Grosbois
“Chill is an intelligent, vulnerable and thought provoking inquiry on how to give up taking things too personally in life. A book to surely enhance your journey.”
– Shawne Duperon, 6-Time EMMY Winner, Project Forgive Founder
There is no better gift you can give… than the gift of thoughtfulness.
Pick up a few extra copies of Kara’s bestselling books today.
Write a note to a special someone, and share how much you care.
They, too, can start living an extraordinary life!!!
Imagine if your gift was the one gift that MADE A DIFFERENCE.
Would that not be the most incredible gift you could ever give?